What are these healing herbs known for?
- Nettle leaf – known for reducing inflammation, promote urinary tract health and is a gentle diuretic
- Raspberry leaf – known as the women’s herb, rich in nutrients, reduce cramping
- Oat straw – a nourishing herb known to stabilize blood sugars and soothe your nervous system
- Tulsi – also known as holy basil, traditionally used for reducing stress and decreasing pain
- Alfalfa leaf – known as a natural anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamins and minerals
- Rosehips – known for supporting a healthy immune system and aid in reducing inflammation
- Vitex berry – another herb known for fertility
Fleurs Tea is merging traditional plant medicines with hemp CBD to create wellness blends to help you be your best. The organic teas make it easy for you to incorporate these healing herbs into your routine.